26th annual event April 16-18, 2024
You’re invited to attend the annual Mining Health and Safety Conference hosted by Workplace Safety North from April 16 to 18, 2024, at the Holiday Inn in Sudbury, Ontario.
Themed “Inclusive mines, a safer future,” this year's conference underscores the commitment to not only prioritize health and safety but also to create environments that are diverse and equitable.
Each year, about 300 attendees gather to learn and share their knowledge about mining health and safety, and network with industry professionals.
Key presentation topics
- High-risk hazards specific to underground work
- Workplace well-being and mental health
- Safety culture and management systems
- Research and innovation
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace
- New and changing mining health and safety regulations
- Emergency preparedness and mine rescue
- Battery electric vehicles in underground mines
For more information, please contact Gaby Lemon, Events Specialist or call 705-677-5367.
Note: Receive a 10% discount when you register six or more delegates. Discount will be refunded once the order is received.