Workplace Mental Health Training helps you create a space where all workers feel safe, respected, and valued. Connect with a team of expert Psychological Health and Safety Advisors certified by the Canadian Mental Health Association, and learn how you can improve both the physical and psychological health and safety of your workplace. View free resources.
Workplace mental health training courses
- Mental Health 101
- Workplace Mental Health – A Framework for Leaders
- Respectful Workplace: Violence and Harassment Prevention
Customizable sessions also available on the following topics
- Why Mental Health Matters
- Stamping Out Stigma
- Resiliency and You
- Young Workers and Mental Health: What Employers Need to Know
- Dare to Care: Have THAT Conversation
For more information about the workplace mental health training, including scheduling and fees, contact WSN Customer Care.