The purpose of this two-day course is to provide participants with the knowledge to conduct operational risk assessments in various situations.
Participants will learn:
- Risk assessment principles
- Requirements for planning a risk assessment
- How to identify hazards, assess risks and prioritize actions to manage them
- How to understand, evaluate and monitor risk controls
- How to implement and monitor risk assessment programs
As part of the course activities, risk assessment tools will be used to provide participants with practice conducting mock operational risk assessments.
This course is intended for supervisors from all mining sectors, JHSC members, health & safety personnel, technical personnel.
Material(s) included with this course:
Currently there are no sessions scheduled for this course. Please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives or call 1-888-730-7821 to inquire about future course openings or to be placed on a wait list for this course.