This course is designed for workplace parties involved in preventing machine, equipment or process related injury due to unintended motion.
- The hazards associated with lock out and the need for written lockout policy and procedures
- How to identify and assess sources of energy requiring lockout/tagout
- Relevant legislation, standards and guidelines
- How to perform a basic lockout
- How to prepare an action plan to recognize, assess and control worker exposure to hazards in their workplace requiring lockout/tagout procedures
This course is intended for workers, supervisors, production managers, maintenance personnel, system installers, and JHSC members.
Material(s) included with this course:
Currently there are no sessions scheduled for this course. Please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives or call 1-888-730-7821 to inquire about future course openings or to be placed on a wait list for this course.