The Ontario Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Act and Regulations, "The Green Book", has been designed to assist the user in making the information accessible and easy to find.
The most frequently accessed regulations are separated via tabs, placed in the beginning sections of the book, and they are complimented with their own corresponding index. All of the indexes are grouped together at the back of the book. We have used a larger font size, making it easy to read, and we have designed the book to stay open at a page when placed down on a flat surface. This book is one of several publications of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations affectionately referred to as "The Green Book".
Table of Contents
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
Plus Regulations including:
- Confined Spaces (O. Reg. 632/05)
- Construction Projects (O. Reg. 213/91)
- Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents (Reg. 833)
- Designated Substances (O. Reg 490/09)
- Farming Operations (O. Reg. 414/05)
- Health Care and Residential Facilities (O. Reg. 67/93)
- Industrial Establishments (Reg. 851)
- Mines and Mining Plants (R.R.O. 854)
- WHMIS (Reg. 860)
Plus: Summary conviction offences under the Occupational Health and Safety Act fully indexed.
The booklet also contains a hole-punch in the upper left corner, making it easy to post on a Health and Safety board.
For orders of 100 or more:
Contact WSN Customer Care at 1-888-730-7821 or email@example.com